Thursday, August 18, 2005

Vetti na vetti, avlo Vetti!

Life's definitely changed. Me family man now!

There used to be evergrowing hue and cry that I do not call/talk to people often (Admittedly, I have very poor phone call returning manners). After marriage, the cry has gone down. Silenced.,Not that I am calling folks often now. But everyone has realized I am just what my blog is 'Vetti', and have vowed not to call me again..

But, yours truly, came up with a brilliant idea. I am not able to call folks, return phone calls, just because I am too busy at home (read it outside work). Then my simple advise went to everyone. If you really want to talk to me, call me during 8-5 AM (work alias vetti time) ;) God, the plan worked magical. Everyone when needing to talk to me, actually could! I could answer all phone calls. No more complaints, time well spent.

Anyway, I have to have this note. The above read is just for fun. Just to convince few observers I am indeed Vetti, as my blog indicates. Yes, I do work, sometimes. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home