Friday, February 17, 2006

Deduct-jectives!

My vocabulary is not a handful...I usually have limited adjectives in my armory and keep using the same words.. but having watched the cricket match, and having heard the commentaries from Rameez Raja, Arun Lal, and Sivaramakrishnan, I feel I am way better ;)

Anyway some cool adjectives I dont want to add to my list

Beautifully done (done is copyrighted by Arun Lal)
Wonderfully well (well is copyrighted by Rameez, borrowd by prez mush)
Wonderfully done
Beautifully well
onederful blow indeed
onederful shot indeed (indeed is also copyrighted by Arun Lal)
Magggggggg.... Niiiiiiiiiii... Fiiiiiiiii... Cent (copyrighted by Siva.. this word would be completed by him only when the ball is already retreived from the boundary)

This list will be duly added as and when I remember more wonders and beauties

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home