Monday, January 09, 2006

Lean patch!

I've been going thro a lean patch I guess.. life has been good, great, but it is just some external material things that have been annoying...

Worst Driving form -

My car driving form has been, to put it in short, bizzare.. a speeding ticket for not speeding, i mean, when not meaning to speed.. 78 on a 65 zone.. Just $237. A nasty rear-ending accident, none of my fault though, saw my car 'totaled'. Totaled means the value of the repair is more than the value of the car. So the insurance folks would just pay the value of the car and send it to junkyard.. pretty tough huh.. again weirdo driving this time with rental cars.. sudden stops, driving with my mind 99% pre-occupied, and get back to my being only with a honk... and the latest one was a straightforward red-light skip.. how bad can it get?

Health condition -

I am ok, actually I am pretty well.. But some niggles always.. first some shoulder trouble, little warts, an athletic feet, now a 'whiplashed' neck... sprained, stressed neck and upper back becoz of the accident..physical therapies, doctor visits, medicines, heck!

Financial mess -

- A renters trouble, with my house renting company, billing me around $1500 for kitchen counter-top.. They say I din take enough care of it, and had abundance of water on it to cause the sealant to get swollen.. bull-sh**(oo)t.. the case is still ongoing
- The speeding ticket - $237
- The read ending accident - Cost of buying a new car - Money the insurance gave me for my old car
- Physical therapies and doctor visits..
- lost cell phone - Yet another silly annoying lil thing.. $100 for new one..
- A corrupt 1gig compact flash memory for my camera - $60 loss

What next?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home