Thursday, October 27, 2005

Oh Man!

Is naming the blog such a difficult task.. I guess its easier to keep a name for your child, rather a name for your blog..

me tried so many combi's before I ended up with this one.. though I am not entirely satisfied, I think I will have to stick with it.. Me being the Vetti I am, thought I wanted something which means vetti, either in english or having the work vetti itself.

me tried more than these...

timepass
runofthemill
generally
justforfun
justbored
all combis of trash****
all combis of junk****
scrapbook
vettipayyan
vettidog
yadayadayada
yadayada
soso
noentry
noentity
letmein
letmerant
my god, even vettivelai

I understand most of these are pretty common, and should have guessed they would have been taken already, but hoped just one would click... had to settle down with alwaysvetti (vettiwork is up for the grabs)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home